HoursTracker Lite - Timesheet
- #: 337
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Business
- Updated: 2010-11-04
- Current Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 3.20 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Carlos Ribas
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © 2010 Carlos Ribas
Add to Favorite apps
"Time tracking on the go - Made Easy!" Keep track of your hours and earnings with HoursTracker Lite*, the most popular time tracking app in the App Store. Set up as many jobs as you need, then clock in and out of them and let HoursTracker…..
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Changes from 2.1.1:
+ Fixed "Comment on Clock Out" not saving comments.
+ Added Setting (in the Settings app) to control which date is used to classify a time entry. Default is the date with the most hours. Other choices are the start date or the end date. Previously in 2.1 it always used the end date.
Changes from 2.1:
+ Expanded "Export by Job/Date" in-app purchase to include:
+++A toggle for including comments in the export.
+++An option to roll up entries by day in export.
+++An option to organize entries by day or by job (current).
+ Added display of "total today" when clocked in, so you can see a running total of hours and earnings for the current day along with the figures for the current punch.
+ Added multi-touch shortcuts to jobs list (iOS4 only) - two-finger tap to clock in/out, tap-and-hold to view most recent entry.
+ Added a "Delete" button to the Edit Job screen.
+ Added a "Undo Clock In" button to the Edit Job screen.
+ Added a "Copy Job" button to the Edit Job screen.
+ Added validation to Start Clock At and Stop Clock At to help prevent mistakes.
- Fix: Start/End times will no longer change when you move into a different timezone.
- Fix: Duration rounding, 5 minutes Up now works correctly.
- Fix: Added validation to manual entry to help prevent mistakes.
- Fix: Overtime sometimes calculated incorrectly in export.
- Fix: Sometimes the screen would go black while using the app.
- Fix: Overtime sometimes calculated incorrectly with shifts near midnight.
If you like HoursTracker, check us out on Facebook! Also, an update of your five-star App Store review is most appreciated!
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Anybody's guess write:
1) Functionality - This is an awesome app that gives you the flexibility, control and simple ui with the power of functionality all built into one package!!! And I am talking about the lite version!!!!
2) Privacy - this app does not upload any data to a server and that guarantees privacy since the data stays on your iPhone.
3) outstanding support - I was concerned about privacy and asked a question to their support team to find out if data was uploaded and I received a response within an hour!!!!
I sent this question on a Sunday night at around 9.30pm and yet a response within the hour!!!
Doesn't get better than this!!!!
Eric Shackett write:
Great app !!
In need of an update because it constantly freezes when trying to log hours. Could use some sort of repeat option other than the ones that are already offered. Something like repeat the same hours for certain days of the week. This would be a great and very useful app if it didn't freeze all of the time though.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «HoursTracker Lite - Timesheet» applications
"Time tracking on the go - Made Easy!" Keep track of your hours and earnings with HoursTracker HD, the native iPad version of HoursTracker, the most popular time tracking iPhone app in the… [more..]
Price: $4.99 |
"Time tracking on the go - Made Easy!" Keep track of your hours and earnings with HoursTracker HD Lite*. Set up as many jobs as you need, then clock in and out of them and let HoursTracker… [more..]
Price: free |
Visit our website (listed below) for additional screenshots and descriptions of the screens.A new Poll has been created in our forums to let users tell us what they would like to see next! Follow the… [more..]
Price: free |